October 6, 2006

The way you move

Well, I've been in the "OC" for just over a month now and I must say it has gone by fairly quickly - the weekdays drag but the weekends more than make up for it.

In just one day my favourite little Sproutling will be coming along to join the fun in this part of Japan and I can't wait.

Not much going on to be honest - my work highlight being a fat little boy who showed me the hip-hop dance moves he'd learnt with "Tony" from New York (whilst studying English too!!)



He could have looked like these two if he hadn't been 8 years old, overweight, Japanese, really bad at dancing, wearing a bum-bag/fanny-pack or counted out his running-step really obviously. (Guess it's more of a "you had to be there" story).






My new aparto is now fully furnished with all my old Hiroshima stuff and is really growing on me. Did the Kyoto/Kobe connection a couple of weeks ago and had a top time with top food. Been using my cool new "fisheye" camera and got some nice photos for a first attempt.

Roll on October and the main reason why I moved here!

No comments: