March 9, 2007

Almost Famoose

As another month has flown by (with more ups and downs) I have been spending too much time playing around with my blog and not actually posting anything.... I just don't think I'm cut out to be a computer programmer/designer - all this html is too confusing.... I think I'll just let it be.

We have been in a few more "the only foreigners" situations with a trip to the theatre to see an interesting but over-long play about hell - all in Japanese. This required a huge amount of concentration but was worth it for some of the funnier moments....


We also visited the above exhibition (Tsuyoshi Higashijima) and had fun running in front of the paintings to make them come alive. We were spotted by a museum curator and quickly had our photo snapped - our historic visit was to be logged on the museum's website diary.... Follow this link to view evidence of our local fame.... my back and sprout's profile whilst chatting.

1 comment:

the reese. said...

ups and downs
hi's and lo's

man your life is one goddamn rollercoaster!

can i come for a ride? ; )