March 30, 2007

....road to nowhere

In accordance with my to-do-list, I have made a flying start and been for a couple of runs. By coincidence I got a mail from my good friend Mr. Smyth who has also had his running shoes on, accompanied by his fiancee (Keri), they completed a half-marathon.... he also informed me of a few more friends (Ants/Kev) who had participated.

It got me thinking that maybe we have reached that age where that nagging feeling of getting old gets a little stronger and the excess "muscle" around the midriff becomes that little bit harder to shift .... the obvious course of action - go jogging.
I will try to keep up and hopefully when I return later this year I can join them....


Tokyo is still on for tomorrow.... not sure what I'm going to do there but anyways....

In my music news, I have belatedly discovered The Shins who are jolly good. Also, if you like mono-browed men with guitars 'Tigress' and 'Captain Badass' by Songs: Ohia are great!

No comments: